• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Suggestions re new tablet

bertberr

Evening all, and HNY!  I need to get an 8-10" tablet, mainly for my lad to play his brawlstars on as playing it on his little Google Pixel 3 can't be doing his eyes any good!  But would also be used by myself and Mrs Bertberr for basic web browsing, YT vids etc.  We want something in the 8-10" range, but don't want to pay too much i.e. no apple ipads etc.  Realistic budget of 200 quid or thereabouts.

Been looking at things like the Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 but worried it may not be quite fast enough for gaming, and quite poss slower refresh rate etc than his current Pixel 3.  So, what should I be looking at?  Any non mainstream makes / models that I should be aware of?  Thanks 👍

HUAWEI M5 10" MEDIA PAD

ITS A VERY GOOD TABLET

I USED MINE FOR FLYING  MY DJI MAVIC PRO  AND IT NEVER LET ME DOWN GREAT GRAPHICS GREAT SOUND QUALITY 

DONT HAVE DRONES ANYMORE SO USE IT FOR BROWSING AND ITS FAR BETTER THAN MY LAPTOP IN EVERY WAY JUST SMALLER

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

The person is looking to buy an 8-10 inch tablet for their son to play Brawlstars and for basic web browsing. They have a budget of around £200 and are considering the Samsung Galaxy Tab A8, but are worried it may not be fast enough for gaming. They are seeking recommendations for non-mainstream makes/models.

Edited by genieee