• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

mr david gilmore

david gilmore

can anyone help please? i live in chelmsford and have been finding that it is very difficult to find any one / club that is willing to share any rc bashing, rippi or crawling 

locations near me, this is becoming very frustrating! i am disabled but do drive, and have recently re entered the hobby after several years as i have recently

lost my wife. why is it so hard to simply get any information on fests / meets ect near me? i dont mind driving , within reason locally, just need some friendly help with 

suggestions on where to go and when. would be lovely to meet up with like minded people. i have a crawler, a short coarse desert car, and another like that just sitting here 

doing nothing except waiting to go! please, any help would be greatly appreciated !

Dave.

Edited by david gilmore
added content

Apologies, your original post was one word; "help". And nothing else. I was half expecting the mods to shout "bot"!

Condolences on the loss. 

Stick with the hobby, once you find bash buddies, it'll be even more fun. 

Edited by Tug
  • Thanks 1