• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

etronix esc even 150 amp and lower callibration

Yrkoon

i had a headache trying to work out how to callibrate a etronix photon 150 amp 8 scale esc, i had only forwards and no reverse or brake and after much googling with very little info on the esc it self i had a epiphany, why not try callibration for other smaller 10 scale esc's that are etronix as well.

low and behold i found this link https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1035303/Ftx-Carnage.html?page=6#manual

i followed the throttle callibration range guide for a carnage different esc but still etronix and it worked and gave me reverse and brake on my hyper st on the 150 amp photon 🙂

just thought i would post this as i had a hard time finding any info on it and i was starting to think it was faulty lol

hopefully i save some one a few headaches 🙂

deffo not faulty lol

Edited by Yrkoon
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Bajadre said:

Glad you sorted it bro 👍yeah some of the brand ESC share recal no matter what scale ive found too.

Sweet Hyper 😎🤘

cheers bud it is working awesome now and im thinking of my first sensored motor as theres a sensor slot on that esc 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll send you a 4268 1900KV sensored Viper motor to try out bud, let my replacement turn up and then I'll send you it, probably be a week or so. 

That way if you think it's fake news/not needed you haven't spent anything other than sending the motor back down to me, and if you end up liking it, then keep it at cost to me which will be way cheaper than any new sensored 4268 - can't get fairer than that brother 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1