• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

cooper_xl

13 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

Very nice Unimog

8 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

looks awesome :good:

7 hours ago, Bajadre said:

beautiful shot video cooper !!! fantastic mog that man 😍😎

Thanks!

8 hours ago, AndyMB said:

Looks great, my Dad would love this as a big Unimog fan. Can I ask what body etc you've used?

Thanks! This truck is fully scratchbuilt. Aside from electronics and wheels/tires, made everything myself down to the axles with torquetubes

0mfJEVzh.jpg

IMG_20201107_004831.jpg

IMG_20210618_190243.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

That is a superb Unimog! Congratulations on this excellent build! So much detail, even the old "MX" white on black number plates. It brought me back memories of my days in the Army in Oporto and Trafaria, where we had the older 411, 404 and 406 (not completely sure about this last one, it has been so long...).
Great video too! 👍

• Like 1

On 20/10/2022 at 22:32, cooper_xl said:

Thanks! I can do a build thread because there's many hidden things but don't know what if is "normal" in this forum

I would really like to see a build thread for this Unimog 

On 23/10/2022 at 14:10, Rios said:

Hi,

That is a superb Unimog! Congratulations on this excellent build! So much detail, even the old "MX" white on black number plates. It brought me back memories of my days in the Army in Oporto and Trafaria, where we had the older 411, 404 and 406 (not completely sure about this last one, it has been so long...).
Great video too! 👍

Obrigado! fico feliz por ter gostado do carro e do video . Apesar de não termos Unimog 6x6, fiz o camião a pensar nos do nosso Exército

Out of respect and because we are in British forum, above, I've thanked Rios e said that,even without 6x6 Unimog, I did mine thinking on the ones on our army

• Like 2