• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hello from Leeds

Hello folk. 

I decided to dip my toe in to the world of RC Rock Crawling and took delivery of a Ftx Ravine yesterday. I had a cheeky little play at work today and what a cracking little truck it is. For the money I don't think you can go wrong. 

Unfortunately as my profile says I tend to change sport / activity every 2 to 3 years and often get carried away with the new thing so I doubt it will be a cheap hobby for long. 

Looking forward to reading a bit on here and hopefully find some people to play out with locally. Playing on your own is fun but somethings are better done with others. 

• Like 1

Welcome aboard @Dax Hewitt

Crawling isn't really my thing but like all aspects of the hobby it can get expensive or not depending on how far you want to take what you have or what you buy to start with.
Cheap FTX Ravine crawler here turned into a mad spec by a friend of mine: https://www.facebook.com/rcmanncom/posts/pfbid033qn1pCBqPjhJ4QwoCrGCYsGnSxgiebWvvnQSp8hvdTSVLsiaigor7v1ugfV293J8l

Thanks guys. 

I have seen some crazy builds on the Ravine on YouTube. 

I may have picked up some better rubber whilst I was down at the shop. It will be interesting to see the difference when I go for a play in the morning.