• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Pets

YOUR_DJ

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Really nice but if she mant it you wouldnt be posing for photo mate :good:

Oh no she means it, took us nearly 20mins to try and get her off of me 🤣 for a little snake these little Pythons are incredibly strong for their size. Only bonuses are their bites at this size don't hurt and if you weren't looking when she bites you wouldn't know it was happening and she's more subtle about it than my other one Pandora who will launch herself out of her enclosure if she thinks she's being fed 🤣

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

These little Pythons are extremely quick to let you know that they're not happy, got her out the other day and she was fine for a few minutes but out of nowhere she nailed me pretty good 🤣 I think she is slowly getting better as she's getting bigger. With this one she's definitely more nervous and defensive than my other one who's just always in food mode 🤣 but I think she is slowly getting there I just need to handle her more.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...