• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ebberston rc track

mad4rc

The committee at Ebberston rc track are proud to announce that we will have timing equipment in operation for 2022 and beyond. This is a major step for our club. We can finally see how slow we all are. We will be announcing our own racing series for all scales 1/10 1/8 1/5. Next year will be a brand new track for your enjoyment. We have also made headway with introducing a 1/10 section to our club. which are planning their very own track. 2022 is going to be a massive year for us ,the start of a positive future. Membership and location details is available from our website. Be apart of our future.
www.ebberstonrctrack.co.uk

• Like 2

We have plans to  sort crawling but not sure when as its important for us to be ready for a large scale national.  we are practically starting again as we are moving to a new field. 

Hi, just to say I can’t get into the website you linked above at all. I’m getting a 403 forbidden error when trying to go to the home page and if I try and get into any of the other pages from the links in a Google search I get a 404 not found error.