• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hello fello RC fans.

Welcome aboard @Paul_Fulton_RC . :good: 

Tbh I had to do a double take as thought you were already a member on here but think it must of been Facebook I've seen you on as well as from your YouTube videos. 
Hope you enjoy the forum. 

12 minutes ago, GMballistic said:

Welcome aboard @Paul_Fulton_RC . :good: 

Tbh I had to do a double take as thought you were already a member on here but think it must of been Facebook I've seen you on as well as from your YouTube videos. 
Hope you enjoy the forum. 

Cheer mate, it's good to get around. I had seen this forum in the past but was'nt sure how active it was. Seem Tomley's video and thought I would give it a try. Good to meet you.:good:

• Thanks 1

I like it because it's a good well laid out forum, covers most if not all areas of RC as well as has some nice regulars and plus as a gold member there are fairly regular competitions to enter. 😏

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GMballistic said:

I like it because it's a good well laid out forum, covers most if not all areas of RC as well as has some nice regulars and plus as a gold member there are fairly regular competitions to enter. 😏

Yerhhh Going to ge the gold at some point, surprised how low it is, seems a good deal and always good to support these things. How long has the forum been running?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paul_Fulton_RC said:

Yerhhh Going to ge the gold at some point, surprised how low it is, seems a good deal and always good to support these things. How long has the forum been running?

Shhh…. No, here at MSUK we grumble about the cost to keep it down!

welcome to the forum. It’s a good place to be

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Paul_Fulton_RC said:

I've been on here only a few years now but I believe it has been going for well over a decade and probably closer to two decades.  

@Nick is the gentleman to answer how long the forums been running. :cheers: 

20 hours ago, Yrkoon said:

welcome to the forum and im pretty sure its been running for over 10 years 🙂

edit: i joined in feb 2010 😄

Doh!!! You beat me by a month, I've been here since March 2010... can't believe its over 11 years... crazy!

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, bertberr said:

Doh!!! You beat me by a month, I've been here since March 2010... can't believe its over 11 years... crazy!

amazing how time flies tho mate :cheers:

• Like 2