• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Blackfoot 2016 MT SOLD please close***

Lone-wolf

Really do hate the thought of moving this on as it was such a stunning build but just not using it, its the Blackfoot 2016 re re built from kit, the car is completely stock other than XT60 plug, has Tamiya ESC, Monster beetle gold wheels plus will include the stock Yellow rims has Flysky radio RX and TX, im selling as it has become a shelf queen and thats no use to me, price is £120 to include economy post, this has only been run maybe 3 times and as such its in superb condition  any questions just ask, but please dont ask me to drop price as this is one of the very best Blackfoots around

B5.JPG

B6.JPG

BF 1.JPG

BF 2.JPG

BF 3.JPG

BF 8.JPG

BF7.JPG

Edited by Jack Reacher
  • Like 1

• Lone-wolf changed the title to Tamiya Blackfoot 2016 MT ace condition price lowered
28 minutes ago, grass said:

If it weren't for Brexit, I'd ask if you 'd post this to Ireland

Probably too much customs nonsense now though :(

Did you get the glider?

I think sending to Ireland would be a no no, and the glider is on hold till the 3 cars on here have sold, so dont see me getting the glider, but hey got other planes to fly

On 16/11/2021 at 04:14, Jack Reacher said:

I have dropped price by £5 so now £120 posted to regular UK address I now have my ebay selling account working so looks like it will be going on there in a few days

Think Ebay is the way to go,  sold a few of my RC cars on there for good money now 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lone-wolf changed the title to Tamiya Blackfoot 2016 MT SOLD please close***
  • 53HRA locked this topic