• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Carisma Prairie Wolf Clear Body

53HRA

We all love to explore, and Carisma Scale Adventure now offers anyone with a 324mm rig the opportunity to do so in style. Our new 'Prairie Wolf' LWB Adventure Van looks just at home as a 70s or 80's inspired Custom Build, as it does in full lifted Off Road Adventure Mode.

Vacuum Formed in a thicker than standard Lexan for additional rigidity, the body comes Crystal clear and ready to paint.

With scale details like a LED-Ready Grille, Robust Wing Mirrors and a Rear Panel Roof Access Ladder, the body has enough scope for additional detailing and end users can also add Roof Racks, Luggage, Spare Wheels & Tyres, Spotlights, a Full Interior...the possibilities are limitless!

16292.jpg

IMG-3636.jpg

v3.jpg

Source: Carisma 🙂 

View full news article

2 hours ago, TWINSET said:

Nice - Far better proportions than Proline's recent effort 👍

I was thinking the same. 

Has a hint of g-wagon or unimog about the front. 

Didn't rate prolines effort at all but this is much better 

On 08/06/2021 at 19:28, Jack Reacher said:

Pretty sure it comes clear, so colour is a choice

Yeah I get that mate, just liked the overall look of the grey one. I’m thinking metallic purple for me though..... :insane:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, m-racing said:

WOW i want one.

a1.jpg.eb80e21b20071ba684950d4393bc6bc7.jpg

I did too, I was very excited when I first saw it - but SMD have it listed at £70 - and that’s a lot of money to pay for the terrible shonky mould line that runs down through the side window and door panel in all the promo shots…