• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Overlander V2 charger and battery first charge?

eddywatson

Thanks for the help guys! It’s still charging now. But if the battery runs flat or it’s still got some juice in and I’m finished what should I do? Leave the battery in car disconnected? Or always do a storage charge after each time?

yes never leave the connectors together eddy most esc will have a LVC low volt cutoff so you dont damage the lipo too low etc i usually leave mine for a week before recharging for next weekend no problems.

you can get a lipo checker to take out and double check your lipos too only a couple of quid worth having in the tool/parts bag 👍

13 minutes ago, Bajadre said:

yes never leave the connectors together eddy most esc will have a LVC low volt cutoff so you dont damage the lipo too low etc i usually leave mine for a week before recharging for next weekend no problems.

you can get a lipo checker to take out and double check your lipos too only a couple of quid worth having in the tool/parts bag 👍

What is the lipo checker? Do you have a link to the product? Cheers

• Like 1

On 02/06/2021 at 19:24, eddywatson said:

Also what does this connect to?

cheers

7571DFAF-548A-4168-8380-A4389FE6BD36.jpeg

That's for you to plug in additional fans for the motor. 

To use a program card, you must connect it directly into that 3-pin socket on the ESC. The card won't work if you plug it into the splitter you have circled. 

• Like 1