• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Corally Kronos XTR Rolling Chassis

mydoddy69

139-DA201-8-D19-422-D-AD73-CFFDCA1-A807-
Kronos XTR Rolling Chassis

Meet the Kronos XTR Rolling Chassis from Team Corally. XTR means extreme, and in this case the popular Kronos XP 6S Monster Truck gets completely outfitted with premium option tuning parts like aerospace-quality 7075-T6 aluminium main chassis, braces, shock towers and more to deliver a truly unparalleled driving experience. In addition, the popular 2021 Kronos bodyshell receives a distinctive color and revised graphic treatment to let others know that the Kronos XTR means business.  

The Kronos XTR arrives as an assembled rolling chassis without electronics, ready for your choice of steering servo, brushless motor, and ESC. By allowing the owner to choose their preferred equipment, the Kronos XTR can provide a unique driving experience that is specifically personalized. With a full complement of factory upgrades and tuning parts already installed, the Kronos XTR can elevate your game to an entirely new level.

https://www.corally.com/Car-Models/Ready-To-Run-Models/Team-Corally-KRONOS-XTR-6S-Model-2021-1-8-Monster-Truck-LWB-Roller-Chassis/

View full news article

• Like 3

Oh my this is a very nice looking bit of kit. And £379 seems like a great price in comparison to it's rivals. 

It's got me thinking about whether or not I should still get a Hyper VS or should I just get this instead...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James.S said:

Oh my this is a very nice looking bit of kit. And £379 seems like a great price in comparison to it's rivals. 

It's got me thinking about whether or not I should still get a Hyper VS or should I just get this instead...

That's an even better price than I realised. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

My soul,  a spare kidney maybe ? thought about outing the wife but then I’d have to do the housework 😂😂

A lot of people say no afterlife  so selling your soul might be ok.  lol

Edited by turok007
  • Haha 3

I was tempted by the kraton EXB, but this seems like a better deal.  Still not sure if it even worth it over a hyper ST pro.

28 minutes ago, Jumper said:

I was tempted by the kraton EXB, but this seems like a better deal.  Still not sure if it even worth it over a hyper ST pro.

The old Hyper isn’t even close to this infact it’s a bit of a dinosaur now, personally I found it never handled being converted very well was okay asa nitro but again nothing special compared to what’s about now 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

The old Hyper isn’t even close to this infact it’s a bit of a dinosaur now, personally I found it never handled being converted very well was okay asa nitro but again nothing special compared to what’s about now 

well if i decide to get the corally we can find out cant we :lol:

• Haha 3

I have the nitro Hyper ST rtr also i have the Kronos and Shogun  they are faster on 4s than the ST is ,handle better and might be as tough as the ST if you do get this new Kronos i dont think youl be disappointed with it :cheers:

• Like 2