• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hi All

El-Tel

Evening, thought I'd say a quick hello as been getting back in to some casual RC car use with some work mates. Dug out my old HPi RS4 Rally and gave it a once over, got some new batteries and been running that. Then converted my Nitro MT2 truck to brushless and picked up a Yokomo MR4 TC Custom, which has been awesome with the space to use it at work. Will post up a bit more on that in a proper post as need a bit of help. Great to get back in to the hobby though and been enjoying tinkering and driving them again.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much Yrkoon, I managed to acquire a SS too, so swapped in the cvd's, hardened diff outputs, adjustable turnbuckles and rear axle strengthener too. 

20210330_155740.jpg

20210330_155802.jpg

20210330_155812.jpg

20210330_155828.jpg

• Like 2

Nice truck mate :good:

I had the MT2 18ss kit and it was awesome was good to build and run in fact we still have an MT2 in shed and used the other 1 for spares 

They were brilliant fun at the time 

• Like 1

Cheers buddy! Yeah I picked up an SS as spares, so used the upgrades from that, it's a good fun truck for just ripping about!

• Like 2