• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What Other Bodies is awaible to my Arrma Limitless ? GT / Car bodies. 1/7

m-racing

Hi

I wish some help from you guys please.

I like to buy one body that covers my wheels in my Arrma Limitless roller 1/7

I know that Infraction Truck body is easy fit, you just buy that body shell and then Infraction Body holders front and rear right?

Then there is Delta Plastic Toyota and Corvette.

Do they Need  Infraction body mounts ?

What about Felony body?  the felony got another style body mounts?  i can mount them to my limitless maybe and then buy the Felony body ?

What about diffusers, do i need buy other / the right ones, and also bumbers/foam ?

Is there any other Bodys that fit than Delta Plastic or stock Felony and Infraction Arrma body shells?

I need info how to install them,  what is needed extra to them ?

I know that Felony got wider wheels rear, i can fix this with wideners or kraton hubs i already know.

This is all i know .

Please help.

1 What bodies fit? 

2 How to fit them ? what extras needed?

Thank you alot 

@GMballistic Will be the guy with the knowledge on this, in the past he reccomended me this site.
https://deltaplastikusa.com/collections/1-7-scale-bodies

On 26/02/2021 at 23:42, GMballistic said:

@Redback, @Jack Reacher or anyone else interested in bodyshells from Delta Plastiks USA I know that Paul at "Trackside Spares" is putting together an order which he will be placing very soon. This will be for Delta Plastik USA bodyshells that he imports through their Italian division.  
Just send him an email or ring him to get prices/availability. :good: 

Trackside Spares contact details: https://www.tracksidespares.co.uk/contact-us

Delta Plastiks bodyshells to choose from here: https://deltaplastikusa.com/collections/speed-run-bodies?sort_by=price-ascending

Edited by Redback
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, m-racing said:

I know that Infraction Truck body is easy fit, you just buy that body shell and then Infraction Body holders front and rear right? Yes

Then there is Delta Plastic Toyota and Corvette.

Do they Need  Infraction body mounts ? Yes

What about Felony body?  the felony got another style body mounts?  i can mount them to my limitless maybe and then buy the Felony body ? Don't know sorry.

What about diffusers, do i need buy other / the right ones?,  Limtless one can be modified to suit by cutting down/making shorter.

...and also bumbers/foam ? No you don't necessarily need that. I don't use the foam on my Liimitless GT.

Is there any other Bodys that fit than Delta Plastic or stock Felony and Infraction Arrma body shells? Yes there was a "Killerbody" Corvette 1/7th scale but they were discontinued so harder to find. 
Link: https://store.killerbody.com/products/corvette-gt2-finished-body-rally-racing-printed-used-with-1-7-rc-electric-car

I need info how to install them,  what is needed extra to them ? 

You may also need/want; 

Hello, I have tried to answer all your questions @m-racing and provide links where I could. Hope that helps. :good:

FYI personally I think Delta Plastiks is your best bet for a decent body shell for the Limitless. Few more choices from them now as you've got the "Jag", "Toyota GT1", "F150 Nascar truck" and they've also just announced a "Corvette C8R" being released. 

Edited by GMballistic