• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Axial RBX10 Ryft Owners Thread!

.AJ.

I think your spot on, Once its had a bit of time out we will be able to work out what its capabilities are and what upgrades work and don't, Like cornering at  slight speed doesn't work well with this car or it will roll over. 

I think we will be able to stop that though with different wheel/tire options and tweeks to suspension 🤔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Let’s hope they release it over here and not bottle it like the LMT Roller 

I forgot about that

Edited by turok007

2 hours ago, walkbythesea said:

Weren’t you selling your Ryft last week…?  😂🤣

On 01/05/2021 at 17:26, .AJ. said:

I actually really enjoyed using it before the esc died, it was just a knee jerk reaction putting up for sale really 👍 

👍 

• Like 1

Decided the replacement Mamba X s going back in the Ryft 

4-C5-A6936-6438-46-F7-911-D-B2-DE4993283

Why would I replace the RX4 with the Mamba X you may ask??

Both have a Aux channel mode but.....

The Tekin RX4 version of Aux mode can only be programmed to change the drag break and you lose use of the fan because the extra cable for the Aux uses the fan port

Vs 

The Mamba X can run a mode called Rockracer/Crawler where you can switch between normal F/B/R and crawler F/R and once in crawler mode you can change the strength of the drag break, whilst keeping the fan operational, this mode will be more suited to the Ryft than my Enduro imo 👍 

• Like 3

Haha, found a new RC hate culture. With Treal releasing their axles all the Vitavon fanboys/mugs have taken to the Ryft groups to express how rubbish Treal and even Vanquish are compared to Vitavon, it’s like Arrma fanboys trying to take the mick out of Tekno 😂

Ive had axles from all the company’s and its a fair fight, just take your pick and be happy 👍 

• Like 2

The USD’s look awesome, they are on my list, but tbh the stock wheel set are really good for what they are, I’ll probably get beadlocks and change the foams before i actually change the tyres 👍 

5 hours ago, .AJ. said:

The USD’s look awesome, they are on my list, but tbh the stock wheel set are really good for what they are, I’ll probably get beadlocks and change the foams before i actually change the tyres 👍 

I love the look, and think they are better on loose surface in the woods, that's where I spend most my time:)

The bits I ordered to extend the motor wires arrived, ive managed to do away with the sharp loop in the motor wires where they plug into the  esc, the sheathing on the previous motor wire was starting to split even after a few weeks because of the stress. The new plugs took a bit of messing about to fit, but I’m happy with the result 👍 

Before 

A6-BEBE5-C-05-E4-4-A55-8841-A3853-E94-B5

Now 

21-BDB54-F-0-C57-4-B6-D-9533-CB26-AEB80-

9-EC3355-B-BC7-C-4111-B699-D933-E60-AC2-

• Like 3