• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My YT Channel

Morning, 

Gradually making my way through your back catalogue of vids, very enjoyable. 

In this vid;

You asked about motor temps, just to put your mind at rest, any good quality motor will operate quite safely up to 80 Celsius, which is really quite toasty, you certainly wouldn't want to touch it! My point being that if you're only gauging the temp by touch, you're probably way off in your estimate. I'd definitely recommend spending a tenner and getting a proper laser temp gun, very handy gadget for your toolkit. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to watch the rest of your vids. 

I've also subbed! 👍

@Smith Racing And Hobbies

Edited by Tug

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Morning, 

Gradually making my way through your back catalogue of vids, very enjoyable. 

In this vid;

You asked about motor temps, just to put your mind at rest, any good quality motor will operate quite safely up to 80 Celsius, which is really quite toasty, you certainly wouldn't want to touch it! My point being that if you're only gauging the temp by touch, you're probably way off in your estimate. I'd definitely recommend spending a tenner and getting a proper laser temp gun, very handy gadget for your toolkit. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to watch the rest of your vids. 

I've also subbed! 👍

@Smith Racing And Hobbies

Awesome thanks 

• Like 1

Hi guys

Here is the link for my YouTube channel too.  It has RC on it,  aswell as other things.  The latest two RC vids were done only very recently.  Please feel free to like 👍, share ➡️, comment 📣 and subscribe 🔔.  hahaha    

https://www.youtube.com/user/21ccFilms