• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2010 Sand Scorcher Re Re

Jenny

2 hours ago, Rover Man said:

Looks fantastic. I keep looking thinking should i treat myself Hmmmm ?? 

Thank you :)  this has taken me over a month to build lol ,very fiddly and paintwork hard to get right ..

But its getting there slowly now! 

• 1 month later...

Yep, great build there, I really like the Sand Scorcher.  You say it took you some while to build, but was it worthwhile - I mean was it an enjoyable build?  I'm desperately trying not to press the button on one of these, as I have too many other projects / unbuilt kits right now as it is...but it's just so tempting, and I'm not convinced I'll get another chance, as they're probably unlikely to produce another batch. Decisions decisions!

1 hour ago, bertberr said:

Yep, great build there, I really like the Sand Scorcher.  You say it took you some while to build, but was it worthwhile - I mean was it an enjoyable build?  I'm desperately trying not to press the button on one of these, as I have too many other projects / unbuilt kits right now as it is...but it's just so tempting, and I'm not convinced I'll get another chance, as they're probably unlikely to produce another batch. Decisions decisions!

Do it :)
It is a nice build. The metal parts and the way its all packaged make it feel that little bit extra special too.
Also the possibilities and upgrades are endless if you know someone with a 3D printer (or you have bottomless pockets). 

• Like 1

Oh, I am very tempted, believe me...  But I've just agreed a deal on my dream buggy so really shouldn't even be contemplating it!  But... if I don't, they'll probably all be gone in a matter of weeks, or even days 😟

8 hours ago, bertberr said:

Oh, I am very tempted, believe me...  But I've just agreed a deal on my dream buggy so really shouldn't even be contemplating it!  But... if I don't, they'll probably all be gone in a matter of weeks, or even days 😟

ohhh you better hurry then 🤣