• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your rc planes

I’ve just realised I don’t have many pictures, phones always away in my bag to stop WiFi interference [emoji54].

F15 Strike Eagle 64mm DF runs 4s

27e48b1b79ae53a4f4782b38ba8c9576.jpg

Will sort out the pictures as I’m going to give them a pit blast & pre flight check over the conning week.

P47D 3s/4s retracts, flaps, going to fit a GT power light kit at some point.

539ac06ca05101dbfc668d2ed6823104.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Here is another, sadly no longer got this monster it was just a pain taking it apart to put away and then putting it together at the flying field.  FX79 Buffalo flying wing, with another favourite the little eachine blackwing 680 AKA the batwing

FX79 (2).JPG

• Like 2

Here is another, sadly no longer got this monster it was just a pain taking it apart to put away and then putting it together at the flying field.  FX79 Buffalo flying wing, with another favourite the little eachine blackwing 680 AKA the batwing
609433359_FX79(2).thumb.JPG.a25f7e99fa96c5a56b738a75163e8b2f.JPG

They don’t half rip along at a fair old rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Here is another of my planes, i could not believe how well this flies, i had fancied getting one (really wanted the big 1800mm but its just huge), but a friend kepttelling me just how bad they are, so me being me i got one anyway and pleased to say i proved him so wrong that if i ever sell this he wants first shout lol.

Its the Sonicmodel Mini skyhunter 1213mm, Sunnysky x2216 1400kv, metal gear servo`s, eagletree guardian and foxeer fpv with Runcam 2 HD cam, oh and fully lit up with cob led`s

skyhunter done (1).JPG

skyhunter lights (4).JPG

• 4 weeks later...

I'm fairly inexperienced when it comes to RC flying. I'm on my second aircraft after writing off the first one! :lol:

Axn Floater Jet. Awesome little thing, nice and docile just what I need as a beginner! Haven't flown it for nearly 2 years though but hoping to change that in the coming weeks :)

Note the broken tail already! 🤦‍♂️

49935023047_f27f1af2f6_c.jpg

Edited by J.K