• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

grasshopper rerelease

Yrkoon

dang they would do the job, pity it's ebay i dont have an account there and im too drunk to make one lol

back when i was in early primary school my dad had the grass hopper and a much older kid had the gold tub rc 10 we used to hang out and do mental (tame by todays standards) stuff with them, later i got the rc10 but i threw it out after getting my first nitro..................... my biggest regret since  years later they rere the gold tub lmao

it was super awesome fun having 2 grasshoppers bounce about the stones in the garden and some banter going especially when dads one needed a push from my one to get un snagged :D

Edited by Yrkoon

That looks superb, the Grasshopper was my second Tamiya kit after the XR311. I loved it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2020 at 01:35, Yrkoon said:

been out the loop by quite a few years for rc cars and dad and i are getting back into them.

years ago my dad sold an original grasshopper to some one that put a strong 540 in it and trashed it, that poor wee hopper wasn't hopping anymore 😛

now a few day's ago dad and i just both got grasshopper rerelease kits, due to almost every thing we have been too powerful for a garden covered in stones and gravel etc and the fact were on lockdown :P

dang that little 380 motor and bouncy pogosticks are super awesome fun and even better with 2 of them bouncing about all stock apart from fully ball raced  :)

im gonna leave mine stock i reckon.

RJuXuGP.jpg

dad has his in fluorescent orange and on the wheels.

any one know where to get green nuts?  :P

theres a sledge hammer s50 a savage a bandit etc but the grass hopper is just as much fun :D

Both of them in garden 

jX3I2KQ.jpg

• Like 3

On 24/04/2020 at 01:56, Bajadre said:

always liked the grasshopper my mate who lived next door had one and i had the boomerang always fun racing them around the area :)

try these buddy should look good on your ride 👍

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-x-RC-WHEEL-NUTS-Red-Green-Gold-Blue-1-10-Universal-Tamiya-Coloured-Super-Light-/183601100923

s-l1600.jpg

thanks got them fitted on it now :D

Ea7tsc9.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...