• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

base settings mach 28

maiden939

i have a hyper 7 tq sport 28 ,being new to rc cars i havemessed up the carb settings ,i need to know the factory settings for the carb. the brass screw was messed with and i heard the factory setting for this screw is flush with body ,is that the top of the screw or the bottom of the head of the screw as it has a sloped head

• Like 1

i have a hyper 7 tq sport 28 ,being new to rc cars i havemessed up the carb settings ,i need to know the factory settings for the carb. the brass screw was messed with and i heard the factory setting for this screw is flush with body ,is that the top of the screw or the bottom of the head of the screw as it has a sloped head

I'm the same I'd like to know the base settings, the tuning on my trucks ok but I have a spare engine and carb so would like to know the base settings before I start fiddling!!

• 2 weeks later...

i have one question,

when i will receive my hyper tq28, i have to adjust the engine, according to what i have read from the Dynamite Mach 28 owner's manual that Captain Custard attached?

Thanks...

Altough i am 100% novice to r/c nitro i read the Mach28 manual and i start understand a litlle about the nitro engines and how to break in.

Really want to thank you Captain!!!

no problem ;)

i have one question,

when i will receive my hyper tq28, i have to adjust the engine, according to what i have read from the Dynamite Mach 28 owner's manual that Captain Custard attached?

Thanks...

the manual will give the the base/factory/break-in settings, it will say something like LSN 2 1/2 out and HSN 3 1/4 out for example. This means turn the screw all the way clockwise gently until it stops the turn it back out (anti clockwise) the desired number of turns and this will be the base setting for the break in

Even tho the needles maybe already set its definatly worth re setting them rather than runnin into trouble early on by doing the above, once you've done this then follow the break in procedure

• 5 weeks later...

Just read the manual and for the LSN it says 2 turns out for the factory settings so i did that but it's so much further in than what it came orginally and when i do set it to the factory settings i can't open the carby, it's like stuck but when i turn the LSN out a little more then its fine and opens. weird

I turned out the LSN so it's flush, kinda where it was when I received it from the factory and tuned it and was fine, not sure about 2 turns out from all the way in for factory settings like the manual says, 2 turns out isn't much at all

• 9 months later...
I turned out the LSN so it's flush, kinda where it was when I received it from the factory and tuned it and was fine, not sure about 2 turns out from all the way in for factory settings like the manual says, 2 turns out isn't much at all

i have the sheet for mach .28 and high speed needle is 6 full turns and a quateri turned mine to 2 full turns from fully closed and started str8 up no probs with pleny of smoke still there aswell as for the lsn i darnt touch that as yet im pretty new aswell

• 3 years later...