• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Plans for this weekend

Connor21

Yeo we are into the weekend whats everyones plans

Im going to take the Tamiya out for the first time and get a shot of it

Not sure what else to do tho need to wash the car and that

nothing exciting :shockingscary: unless the gf wants to do something

Apart from the usual weekend nonsense of tidying and doin washings, i will be stripping down my crt and giving it a good once over and clean so that it'll be ready for the final round of central scotland winter championship next week. A stupid mechanical issue lost me points last week :angry:

Good luck running yer car for the first time matey

well since my little bro made me spend £300 on his ps3 im now broke so all im gonna do is clearn my room (well try) and play bf 2142 (add me to your buddy list under jasonpointer

Well i've been bored alot

so far i've done some more work the forum's easter slideshow :)

Cleaned my Bike - The rear gears are Shiny again :D

Done some cleaning up of my pc and scans for virus etc etc

Had lunch

Now im bored again....

Love to run Eve again but with the current situation its gonna be bad news if i do

Ziggy

friends coming to their nans up my road, we will play 12 player halo 2 with some others with LAN, and stay up till 10 Pm filiming zombie movies.

its the life

took the mrs and little neice to blackpool today and was planning to go to york to watch the indoors tomorrow and pick up a few bits....only trouble is while at sesspool i slipped and landed flat on me back, knacked up my back big style..driving home was a right [CENSORED]...sat at home like a bleedin invalid and wont be going anywhere tomorrow....fer gawds sake

nasty there losidan as i riped a mussle in my sholder plate on my back and realy does hurt.

well i went to one of my dads restauants as it was chinnese nite all you can eat and a fair bit of nice low cuts about if you know what i mean.

came home and playied bf 2142 for a bit and my clan mate got banned twice for glinching to get his 30 kills. and since the clocks changed im now having to go to bed. no fair

nasty there losidan as i riped a mussle in my sholder plate on my back and realy does hurt.

well i went to one of my dads restauants as it was chinnese nite all you can eat and a fair bit of nice low cuts about if you know what i mean.

came home and playied bf 2142 for a bit and my clan mate got banned twice for glinching to get his 30 kills. and since the clocks changed im now having to go to bed. no fair

thats what u get for glitchin it just means your crap and got no skill imo, same with piston and knife servers etc.. its just cheatin really

i was asleep till about 8 then went on 2142 and got banned for spawncamping apparently, even thought i was ontop of MY titan shooting the people who landed... I think its because i was pwning the [CENSORED] out of everyone with like 10 kill streaks etc

Been working!!

Got a nice little job, 4 nights at the Terminal 5 construction site at Heathrow, waiting around with trailerloads of bits of a big crawler crane.

Total mileage, around 700 to get there and back and, erm, 30 on the job site; most of that was getting off site and driving across to the freight village to get some kip as the dayshift started and the planes started coming back in each morning!

So now I'm home and I haven't slept properly for 5 days. I'm way past tired and wide awake again.

D**n, airports are noisy places when you're trying to sleep!!

all I'll be doing is revision revision revision for the ks3 sats, got loads of maths hwk and stuff, i cant wait to leave school!!!

Oli.

ha wait till you are out of school and working full time then you will wish you were back in school i know i do

usual working on my mini is what i will be doing on the weekend

all I'll be doing is revision revision revision for the ks3 sats, got loads of maths hwk and stuff, i cant wait to leave school

thats in May, why bother just yet? they dont even do anything for you, just your school....

thats in May, why bother just yet? they dont even do anything for you, just your school....

aye, don't bother revising for SAT's unless there is something you feel you're really really stuck on, they're so stupidly easy you shouldn't waste your time doing revision, they don't determine your college acception or future.

GCSE's are what you will need to revise for, which unfortunately is what i have in a couple months :( :(

aye, don't bother revising for SAT's unless there is something you feel you're really really stuck on, they're so stupidly easy you shouldn't waste your time doing revision, they don't determine your college acception or future.

GCSE's are what you will need to revise for, which unfortunately is what i have in a couple months :( :(

Same here, better start revising soon :ph34r:

You guys can't wait to leave school? Wait until you enter the big wide world of working (or if you go to college then you got it easy :lol: )

I wish i could be back at school.......6 hours a day of doing nothing at all...get in there! :good:

You guys can't wait to leave school? Wait until you enter the big wide world of working (or if you go to college then you got it easy :lol: )

I wish i could be back at school.......6 hours a day of doing nothing at all...get in there! :good:

exactly what i said i really envy my friends who go too college

how tbh i love school / 6th form

I've been out there - and worked for a small living...

In a factory - and BOY did i not like it tbh...

The pay was the only reason why i stayed there....

But the hours was long - conditions were bad tbh

But i did get some fun stuff - like playing with a stationary circlar saw - avoiding paying tax :D on the pay - having alot of laughs and using a 700psi Nail gun :D

Ziggy