• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Ten-SCTE

Oh How Original

This is my Dads, but it's in my possession, he's not very computer savvy and isn't on the forum, the sale will 100% go through myself.

He's not had it very long and enjoys using it, but it was a bit of an impulse purchase and he's really wanting another crawler of some kind, something a bit more realistic to drive and looks than what his Scout is.

We got it off a local bloke who had used it less than a handful of times and we've used it a couple of times as well, hence the dust, from the quarry.

It runs absolutely flawlessly and have plenty of footage of it running for anyone who wants to see.

It won't come with radio gear, but could do a deal on a LiPo or two if needed.

Extra set of wheels and tyres, one of the hexes is rounded though, but there's still 3 perfectly good spares.

Bodyshell has been strengthened in the usual 'short course' places, does have some scuffs on the outside etc... He also added some chassis guards, they aren't too pretty, but they do work pretty well, the last run almost nothing was in the chassis, compared to the first one, they could easily be removed if not to your taste.

The spur gear could do with being changed sometime in the near future but from memory they are only about £8.

Please visit this link to see the full specs on all the electrics etc... It's easier than typing it all out; https://wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/244433/?gclid=CjwKCAiAt8TUBRAKEiwAOI9pAA14pskruzpds2JdYSooyAz1wUCA3M-HOKleGhyTkLc0WYLSCRdEWxoCDhQQAvD_BwE

Primarily, looking for a swap for an SCX10, Ascender or something along those lines, just not a TRX4.

A bit of money can be exchanged either way or a straight sale.

As I say, a swap is wanted, but for the rules I'll put £220 posted.

26604357388_95d87c71bb_b.jpg

26604357238_23dd91a71f_b.jpg

39764808594_f0a497fb23_b.jpg

Edited by Oh How Original

1 hour ago, Zoea said:

Can you clarify your buy price without swaps? IE lower it lol?? thanks

The price seems reasonable to me?

What I meant by the rules thing is you have to add a price, plus it helps to add a price for a swap to give people an idea of the value you want to swap for :) 

PM me with an offer though :good: