• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ideas of value

papasmurf

Hi guys I've not been about for a wile but I've decided it's time to sell up, is there still an area of the forum to ask for a idea of value?

I have pics of my stuff which includes 2x hyper 7, 1 is full brushless & the other is a roller with conversion kit fitted but I do have everything to put back as nitro. Also loads of spares inc suspension, wheels, shocks/springs & 3x nitro engines.

I have pics that I'm sorting on Photobucket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Hi guys I've not been about for a wile but I've decided it's time to sell up, is there still an area of the forum to ask for a idea of value?

I have pics of my stuff which includes 2x hyper 7, 1 is full brushless & the other is a roller with conversion kit fitted but I do have everything to put back as nitro. Also loads of spares inc suspension, wheels, shocks/springs & 3x nitro engines.

I have pics that I'm sorting on Photobucket

I might be interested in the ESC if it's what i'm after :)

The pictures work, what sort of money do you think theyre worth?

TBH I'm not sure but going on eBay stuff I'd like something like £120-£150 each if I sold as rollers. I don't have a clue for everything else.

I personally think youll be lucky to get £120-150 each, the ones you see on ebay have been there a while, and arent going. I cant see more than £150 for BOTH rollers personally.

The Hyper Vs is the newer version and comes as a brand new roller for £179

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/hobao-hyper-vs-1-8-buggy-electric-roller/rc-car-products/396617

Rc market is very slow at the moment, but id say ebay is your best bet. Good luck with the sale

Do you have any pull starts that will fit the mac 28 think it's the same one on the .21

Edited by Wraithstorm67

13 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Thanks Guns do you think I should list as a complete lot or split in to cars and then spares etc?

Id split everything,. Its more hassle but works out better. Maybe list one of the worst of the two rollers, no reserve and let it go over 7 days. Ive always been suprised whenever ive done this. It gets a true value, then you can gauge the price for the other ones. I search ebay every day for rc's, especially rollers and alot of those Hypers have been on a while. The VS is a bargain to be honest but unfortunately for you, its killed the value of the Hyper 7.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

I will get it split & listed but in all honesty I would have loved to sell the lot as one with no hassle.

Try that then, you may be suprisef with what you get :)

What would you like for the one that is full brushless including motor/ESC lipos etc

Alternatively what would you like for the lot?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

What would you like for the one that is full brushless including motor/ESC lipos etc

Alternatively what would you like for the lot?

Make an offer for either m8 worst I can say is no lol

Argh I have no clue! I'm just after a fun electric buggy or truck to run I shouldn't even be spending any money lol I'm bored waiting for my savage xs parts to turn up

Argh I have no clue! I'm just after a fun electric buggy or truck to run I shouldn't even be spending any money lol I'm bored waiting for my savage xs parts to turn up

Do you just want the car or the tx lipos & charger?

I want a cheap fun car to bash lol not worried about TX or RX but need an ESC, motor and LiPos as well, I don't need a charger.

I have a Traxxas Revo Nitro and struggle to run it locally due to noise so not worried about any Nitro stuff.

2 hours ago, papasmurf said:

Do you just want the car or the tx lipos & charger?

So just browsing the pics again on Photobucket and the LiPo charger is exactly what I already have so I don't need that, are the batteries 2s or 3s?  it would be nice to have the following as a package :-

Hyper 7 With:

Brushless motor and ESC

Steering Servo

LiPo's, not strictly needed if they are 2S but nice to have

Some or all of the spares but not the nitro stuff.

Thanks,

Gavin

So just browsing the pics again on Photobucket and the LiPo charger is exactly what I already have so I don't need that, are the batteries 2s or 3s?  it would be nice to have the following as a package :-

Hyper 7 With:
Brushless motor and ESC
Steering Servo
LiPo's, not strictly needed if they are 2S but nice to have
Some or all of the spares but not the nitro stuff.

Thanks,
Gavin

Just messaged you [emoji106]

• .AJ. locked this topic