• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Grrrrrrr! MR TiGGer in da house!

Hi all, just a quick note to advise my return to the top forum, been away to dry out

"My name is TiGGer and I'm a Forum addict" ...... "Hi TiGGer!!"
so got a little too involved with Nitro forums in general, more than was 'Fun'

So I'm dusting off the CRT and Hyper for a fine season, and will be keeping an eye on all of ya :ph34r:

Be cool, Grrrrr!!!!

Awwww thanks guys :)

woo hoo Tigger nice to see you back mate, was wondering what happened to ya, how's your son getting on with rc's? still got the rex?. Well good to see you back and hope to see you at a bash soon mate :)

woo hoo Tigger nice to see you back mate, was wondering what happened to ya, how's your son getting on with rc's? still got the rex?. Well good to see you back and hope to see you at a bash soon mate :)

Well it's a funny thing but David's sold his Rex to raise money for a CRT RTR but after me getting my CBR600 he's quit Nitro forever and is 'trying' to get a job to pay for lessons and a m/bike of his own.

Still got both my CRT Pro and my Hyper but thinking about selling the Hyper and just focusing on the Truggy racing at NNRC but there's a major snag with that cunning plan. If the weather is perfect for Nitro it's also perfect for getting on the CBR and going rather fast .... for real :whistling:

So it's all a little vague atm how this will work out .... nitro sure is alot cheaper though :unsure:

When is the next get together??

Grrr?

The next get together is in a few weeks when you'll be coming down to Huddersfield with your spade and wheelbarrow to help with the new track! :P Welcome back mate.

The next get together is in a few weeks when you'll be coming down to Huddersfield with your spade and wheelbarrow to help with the new track! :P Welcome back mate.

Huddersfield? Track? Tell me more! :)

I'll make a thread in a few hours. There is one on TM now if you need to know right now, but it doesn't have all the details inside it. http://lincit.myzen.co.uk/modellinc/forums...ic=2464&hl=

So it's pretty much useless?? Hmmmm <_<

But it does look excellent from the air, how far from Hudds centre??