• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Desert Buggy XL-E

Madmini

2 minutes ago, Rover Man said:

There is no Horizon UK anymore. Its all Horizon EU now :ack:

Nige @ Freeprawn is a  "Horizon Certified Partner

Yea I get that, but the co.uk link worked for me this morning? Now It don't at all? The R8 is £419.99 on there, or was. It shows in google but its a dead link. I can't find it for that price on other sites sooo

Edited by Guns

3 hours ago, Rover Man said:

Maybe just the delay in turning it off. The Staff all finished last friday 

No, HorizonHobby.co.uk is still going buddy it's the Direct shop for the UK now.

They are doing quite a bit of work to the site at the mo, prob just down for maintenance.  It'll be be back up soon.

The R8's ar a bargain, about £400.  They are end on line though and will be discontinued in the near future.

Nige.

9 hours ago, Guns said:

Yea I get that, but the co.uk link worked for me this morning? Now It don't at all? The R8 is £419.99 on there, or was. It shows in google but its a dead link. I can't find it for that price on other sites sooo

Its still there but its now sold out 

https://www.horizonhobby.co.uk/HORIZON-Losi-Audi-R8-LMS-Ultra-FIA-GT3-4WD-RTR.htm?SessionId=&a=article&ProdNr=094LOS05003I&p=44206

• 4 weeks later...

Update from HorizonHobby.co.uk

Emailed Horizon about my order and there reply was -

Dear Mr Rushboy,

according to our system it should be on stock next week. I will keep an eye on your order due to our system problems. Currently we are working with two different IT systems which do not cooperate as we would like to.

In This case, I will inform you next week. I hope this is fine for you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,

Will update when I receive more news.

Well thats three brands to the dust. Losi can join the elite brands now lol. 

Mugen, serpent and the others hardly ever seen in the uk now. Cen, thunder tiger these two could jump up now. 

Ms isnt getting more losi stock mayb they know to hike it up cos losi fans will pay it if its the easiest way to order and warranty ect ect. Why not drag out the last crate lol. 

Hmm not good by the sounds of it nicked this of FB 

"Motor burnt up first set of batteries ran through it. Seemed to run a little hot in my opinion. Hopefully it can be resolved fairly quickly. It handled excellent while it ran."

Little home vid 

Looks real nice but bit concerned about the motor burning up might be a one-off you never know ? 

Ill certainly be keeping my eye on these hopefully when I'm back to health one shall be mine ;) 

• Like 2