• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Marty's evo

martin

U need 2 things :)

1. A new set of Wheels :)

2. hump pack :)

and 1 image is broken (IPB IMAGE)

Ziggy

Yeah dont know what happened to that image its nearly the same as the others just a different angle

As for the wheels they will do for now i want a havoc next so i got to be wise with my money got to pay for my holiday and of coarse all the bills you get with a house.

im thinking of a hump pack though

marty :)

B)-->

QUOTE(Matt B @ Feb 24 2007, 11:52 AM)

Awesome mate :good: 2 things though, is it me or does the body look 'slung back'? and does the exhaust ever fall off? as it looks like the wire hanger for the exhaust looks like it would fall off/not hold the exhaust on well.

The suspension is on max ride height which makes the front wheels look a bit outer place from the wheel arch.

The exhaust is solid its never come of yet and i show it no mercy with jumps and general bashing about

marty :D

thats a nice looking pipe !!

Whats it like with the T-15 Engine ?

Well it put a nice grin on my face the sounds really nice and not to loud.

The performance bottom end not much better but as soon as it hits mid range it has a big power band all the way up to max rpm and revs higher i can tell from the sound and speed + it runs cooler £28 from models in motion or msuk

by the way its a mielke pipe.

marty :)