• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Baja Kraken TSK-B Flux

.AJ.

The FF windows work a treat, although with the QR cage tubes, the rear won't fit.... Keep an incredible amount of clart away from the ESC and innards, but not grass. Nothing keeps grass out of badgers....:lol:

Nearly opted for the Uber nuts.....£32 a set is, imho, taking the mick though, they are merely enclosed nuts, after all....:P

Mike, check your thread re rear windows.

Mate, if it decides to expire, I believe you'll see the smoke and flames to give an indication as to how it's doing, upper window or not....;)

When's the next outing planned? 

Thought: if you want to offload the stock nuts, drop me a PM :good:

Edited by Noj
  • Like 1

Decided to sack off the Bec in the XL2 and run a separate RX pack, I've had this iP slim shorty kicking around for ages and by luck it fits perfect in front of the 4s packs...

0DA21D7C-60F7-4B76-997D-312E7B6AE3DA_zps

Ive just ordered one of them fancy electronic RX switches, which I'll mount on top of the RX box :good:

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 17:45, .AJ. said:

Decided to sack off the Bec in the XL2 and run a separate RX pack, I've had this iP slim shorty kicking around for ages and by luck it fits perfect in front of the 4s packs...

0DA21D7C-60F7-4B76-997D-312E7B6AE3DA_zps

Ive just ordered one of them fancy electronic RX switches, which I'll mount on top of the RX box :good:

so what is that ip lipo doing exactly???

23 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Wire it up like you would a normal petrol. But remove the power wires from the cable for the ESC, so you only have the signal wire (yellow on the XL2) from the ESC going into the RX 

that easy.......:huh:......and where do the lipo plug into???the rx??

25 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Yea, use a switch between the lipo and RX tho, I've just tried it out, but the ESC wouldn't arm with just the signal connected, I've got a bit of investigating to do now....

Dont you need to keep the earth connected too? And also turn the Bec off via the castle link on the computer