• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Cross RC PG4L Dually Build

.AJ.

People will think there's something wrong with you, looking at their trailer!!

It's the 'little details' that make the difference.

Truck looks great.

Al.

• Like 1

She's definitely a thing of beauty... and brawn! Personally, I wouldn't bother with a trailer... but it's your build, not mine! :lol:

As long as the trailer is up to the same high standards, of course! :P

• Like 1

been looking at bits I would get if I had one not a good sign for my credit card :doh::lol:  I definitely would have a set of these if I did tho http://www.ebay.com/itm/RC4WD-Z-W0194-Double-Trouble-3-Aluminum-Dually-1-9-Wheels-/391423867326?hash=item5b22ae39be:g:LOMAAOSw9KpXAIp3 

• Like 1

Nothing yet mate, I was going to get a trailer, but bought a drifter instead lol. But I'm going to change around the wiring and try and make up a scale cock pit and get a driver in it, just waiting for some seats I've ordered to turn up and then I can crack on :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Nothing yet mate, I was going to get a trailer, but bought a drifter instead lol. But I'm going to change around the wiring and try and make up a scale cock pit and get a driver in it, just waiting for some seats I've ordered to turn up and then I can crack on :) 

was going to ask if you were going to do a interior for it have you thought about a roof light bar ? would look good I think 

Edited by RC4WD fan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, luminova11 said:

How's it going with the dually?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

The thing is gorgeous, saw it in the flesh on Sunday... Also goes pretty well and the scale accents set it off well.