• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

freeprawn racin leeds

mickturnip

I'm sorry our service is no good for you. Sorry for answering all your emails and questions and specially ordering a pipe in for you to try and get you sorted out.   

I have cancelled your order and refunded you so no further distress is caused.  I hope you are happy with your next model shop.

Nige.

If you want to talk further please call the shop, I won't be posting on this thread anymore.

Looks like you have Sorted it out Now Nige. HAPPY DAYS SORTED.

• Like 1

Just putting my pennies worth in i live 40 minutes from modelsport 15 minutes from MB Models and 20 minutes from freeprawn 

It's always freeprawn i go to first top bloke that's helped me out more than once 

Location location location

I'm jealous, my bank account is relieved

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mickturnip said:

Got a full refund from freeprawn .i posted on here as im very aware of rip off merchants and i was curious to see if i had to be concerned .obviously not so i will hold my hands up and say sorry to nige.and thanks to all the reasuring imput you have all had .makes me now know he aint .so thanks all n soz nige .

Pitty you didn't realise that a couple of days ago when you first brought it up.... That was before you got black listed by Nige :) 

If you can actually get over to the MMR Shop then it is awesome, the CS in the shop is spot on.. As for the postage side of it, hmmm I wouldn't!

I ordered loads from Freeprawn too, had a hitch with a couple of items but always sorted and always knew where I stood.

This day and age, people don't interact how they used to, a good old phone call always serves better than an email - when people are busy sitting at a computer answering emails is not priority, unless they have a dedicated person doing it..

Glad it's all sorted now!

Edited by HYPER-BOY

6 minutes ago, HYPER-BOY said:

If you can actually get over to the MMR Shop then it is awesome, the CS in the shop is spot on.. As for the postage side of it, hmmm I wouldn't!

I ordered loads from Freeprawn too, had a hitch with a couple of items but always sorted and always knew where I stood.

This day and age, people don't interact how they used to, a good old phone call always serves better than an email - when people are busy sitting at a computer answering emails is not priority, unless they have a dedicated person doing it..

Glad it's all sorted now!

I hate emailin preffer phone calls .does my head in

2 minutes ago, ROBSTER 1992 said:

I think I might have found a Samba Pipe that might Fit you Car here's a link.

I don't know if it's a Proper Samba one but it might fit.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281922072332

Its a risk if it dont fit lol .lookin for the raw finish tho ...keep lookin for me tho