• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

XMAXX owners thread!

Ocdcbr

3 minutes ago, Donovan west said:

From Germany..  I’m making plates to reduce pressure to protect the rear body, front later..) will use washers as well..  Proline armor body is the best )

2E2B870B-00E0-4472-8814-FA2946F0FA26.jpeg

Better than the Russian offerings?

• 3 weeks later...

Traxxas X-Maxx - Unleash the Beast

I bring you the first video of a movie that we are performing in which the protagonists are RC Cars.
Leave your comments please.
I hope you enjoy, share and subscribe to the channel.

Thank you
Fabio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmiZgFQ-6zw

Edited by GadgetReview
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mounted the new motor ready for some fun 

6-E4-FF50-C-421-B-4053-AC6-F-1-B6-C30952

Gears look super beefy 

32-BFD2-BB-0-BB6-4-F6-C-BC29-8-B9-E2-A21

and kept my esc mounting for now as it looks nice and low as is I think 

50634-D06-96-E6-4-AAE-91-C5-47029-A9-C8-

Hopefully out for some fun tomorrow ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Guns said:

Really want another X!

Sell that Revo and buy one fella your never gonna be happy until you get another one, has to be in my eyes at least the best rc out there ??

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Sell that Revo and buy one fella your never gonna be happy until you get another one, has to be in my eyes at least the best rc out there ??

Agreed, but Id need around £300 of upgrades and 4s batteries too. Could sell my ERevo and my Tamiyas and buy the actual X,axx no problem, but Id want a Max 6, Uprated Servo, RPM arms and hubs, DHawk Shock shafts etc :(

Got my Van’s MOT this week, expecting a bad one as its the oldest, highest mileage car Ive ever owned so we will see how that pans out

1 hour ago, Guns said:

Agreed, but Id need around £300 of upgrades and 4s batteries too. Could sell my ERevo and my Tamiyas and buy the actual X,axx no problem, but Id want a Max 6, Uprated Servo, RPM arms and hubs, DHawk Shock shafts etc :(

Got my Van’s MOT this week, expecting a bad one as its the oldest, highest mileage car Ive ever owned so we will see how that pans out

Buy the new x Maxx bang in a max6 forget the rest until it breaks you’ll be surprised the new x Maxx has better shafts than the old ones so d hawks not needed now, rpm arms I’d give a miss on. If you really want beefy shock shafts go proline ??

Loads of bits out now for the x Maxx and rcmart will ship all non standard parts ??

Ive seen your van it will fly through fella ??

9 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

Buy the new x Maxx bang in a max6 forget the rest until it breaks you’ll be surprised the new x Maxx has better shafts than the old ones so d hawks not needed now, rpm arms I’d give a miss on. If you really want beefy shock shafts go proline ??

Loads of bits out now for the x Maxx and rcmart will ship all non standard parts ??

Ive seen your van it will fly through fella ??

Youre not helping....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, markymarky said:

One question, for now anyway :)

What sort of run times would I be getting from something like 5000mah lipos in a stock set up?

Around 15-20 mins depending on throttle in my experience. Id try and get 6000+

• Thanks 1

Potentially back in the X Maxx club with a used one that needs work.

anyone car to point me in the direction of some 4s lipos, and a uprated servo? ill get a Max 6 too

Edited by Guns