• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

>100 mph ROSSA project......

Carpmart

Only messing. 

Why do you think i left the leopard at home. not sure the speed trap registers below 35mph lol 

But im going to have a talk with Mr O and see what he thinks would work best. im thinking 23cc screamer  :thumbsup:

When is he back from his world tour Dave?

I think you need Bez to make you a dragster chassis and bolt that 23cc motor to it! ;)

Very useful to know, thanks!   Where is that usually held pieman?

AJ - get building dude!

For all events before its been at the same place however, with tony managing to get a bit of use of the runway at llanbedr, i cant say for sure where and when it will be next year.

When is he back from his world tour Dave?

I think you need Bez to make you a dragster chassis and bolt that 23cc motor to it! ;)

Not sure. He's still in Kuala Lumpur at the world TC championship. Nice work if you can get it lol

And i may already have my eye on a lightweight TC chassis for the job 

Not sure. He's still in Kuala Lumpur at the world TC championship. Nice work if you can get it lol

And i may already have my eye on a lightweight TC chassis for the job 

SPEEEEEEEEEEED

And you're not having my new chassis!  :tease:  :harhar:

Got an old Baja you could use......

Dog slow so would be perfect for an IC conversion......   :whistling:

Edited by Carpmart
  • Like 1

You should get 100mph out of that no bother! I had effectively the same car as your HN SC, just with different shock towers to fit a TC body, and was grand for 100 on 6s.

With 8s you should be flying along, as long as Bez allows you the fast gearing ;)

OH and make sure he gives you a 100mph warranty this time!

Edited by mayzie12
  • Like 1

I'll belive the 130mph run as the 90mph run I saw looked pretty much standard with cheap elecs.

It must be one of the fastest buggies around. I'll have a look at vorza speed runs Bcos I've always thought that was the only really fast buggy around.

I'll belive the 130mph run as the 90mph run I saw looked pretty much standard with cheap elecs.

It must be one of the fastest buggies around. I'll have a look at vorza speed runs Bcos I've always thought that was the only really fast buggy around.

Given the budget for the electrics and gearing options, pretty much any 1/8 buggy will match the Vorza imo, how reliable it is at that speed (or driveable) is another matter.  Bez took the X1 Cr buggy fast, and Wrighty has topped the ton with a Hyper 7.

These X3 GT's have a further advantage over the buggies though - the front and rear diff's are 43/14 - so nearer 3 ratio, rather than the 3.3 than an average 1/8 buggy runs.

Edited by capri-boy
  • Like 1

i think i might join this game,

my first thoughts are a traxxas bandit, then pop my mamba monster in on 6s, gear it to the moon and pull the trigger

ive got the electrics and lipos i just need a bandit!!

i think i might join this game,

my first thoughts are a traxxas bandit, then pop my mamba monster in on 6s, gear it to the moon and pull the trigger

ive got the electrics and lipos i just need a bandit!!

Come join the party!