• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone else go shooting ?

epons300

14 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Here's the R10 SE .22 I'm going to view on Friday 

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

Its got a custom carbon barrel shroud, but he's going to include the standard one and silencer in the deal 

Cracking looking rifle AJ!  Jealous! :) 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Here's the R10 SE .22 I'm going to view on Friday 

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

Its got a custom carbon barrel shroud, but he's going to include the standard one and silencer in the deal 

Get in your car and fetch it now. At that price its the bargain of the month :good:

• Thanks 1

I used to do target shooting with an air rifle back when we had a long garden with a solid fence and nothing behind it. Now we have a 40 foot garden with a picket style fence and a rear access road down the back so it's not worth the risk of anything heading off course.

A few years back I was a club member and used to do 2" target shooting with 22lr rifles. Now I'm no longer a club member (didn't renew) and I've sold my air guns.

4 hours ago, Bigjimknickers said:

So a new stock will have lacquer on it I take it? & wont need vigorous wood oil rubbing?

:o

The TX200HC has an oiled stock, although it really benefits from a proper oiling. They don't have time to do it properly and just give it a quick oiling enough to provide minimal protection.

John

• Thanks 1

HW75 collected from the gun shop this morning.  :36_11_12[1]:

Lovely little pistol that feels nice in the hand. Fitted a compact low powered rifle scope instead of a pistol scope as it has zero recoil so it can be held close and steadied with two hands. Should oil the grip properly I suppose. :whistling:

John

HW75-_Scope.jpg

Edited by johninderby