• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Outlaw Spec Zenoah 29cc

Garry45

Thanks Jim

It's had a lot of work done to it and will be a screamer which won't bust my drive train every time I squeeze the throttle lol

Contemplated the Zenoah G320 but with having to beef up the drive train for it that was not an option.

Will post some videos once it's broken in and I'm pretty excited :-)

Not a fan of how much the fly wheel as been lightened . But be interesting to see how it performs

fair point Rover

The guy has been racing this flywheel he makes and hasn't had a single one fail!!!!!

Your not the only one who wants to see it perform :-)

Guys

I'm not trying to peddle his gear but he has only just started making stuff for others outside of his racing circle with me being the 1st outside of Australia and it took some persuading I can tell you lol

• Like 1

Guys

I'm not trying to peddle his gear but he has only just started making stuff for others outside of his racing circle with me being the 1st outside of Australia and it took some persuading I can tell you lol

Is there a video that you saw to make you want one of his engines?

Hi Jim

Mick is just about to sort out a YouTube channel and get some proper racing footage uploaded.

I came across threads on the Aussie forums and just asked a few questions but there is a video of him winning the nationals at the end of last year and will post that up soon

Garry

• 2 weeks later...

What exactly is "Outlaw spec" I always thought Outlaw meant it was over 30cc, ie not race legal?

AJ

i have no knowledge of what's legal and what isn't legal here in the UK or in Oz

Mick races the "Outlaw Class" which I think is 29cc/30.5cc 4WD only which is a recognised class in Oz (I will find out more on this) and spec is his own race prepared engine which he has named "Outlaw" if you see the connection lol

Edited by Garry45

I imagine the Outlaw class over there is like our Oddball class over here, were a bit of everything can race, that doesn't suit another class.

Not sure if they do those in the large scales over here (RM maybe able to confirm that) but certainly in smaller scale racing they tend to have them.

Hi matey, is it in? Come on i can't wait to see this little beast going, it looks awesome dude, and im jealous a f#$@ id love to go sc,

and losi 5b, and ! Lol! :) looking cool man cool as.

Hey Flatout thanks and be patient my friend and I think the SC look is ****ing awesome and why didnt I do it sooner lol

Not had chance to do a thing yet but that Outlaw engine will be up and running over the weekend and will get some video footage of its first breath so watch this space ;-).

No need to be jealous mate and wait till your reed comes now thats going to be insane especially if you get that 5b project sorted we were talking about ;-) say no more lol

• Like 2

I imagine the Outlaw class over there is like our Oddball class over here, were a bit of everything can race, that doesn't suit another class.

Not sure if they do those in the large scales over here (RM maybe able to confirm that) but certainly in smaller scale racing they tend to have them.

OHO

Im still no wiser on the Outlaw class and they do a 2wd version of it to.

I have had a read but I was confused to say the least lol but what I do no is the aussies are mad on the 1/5 side of things and I think nearly every state has a proper fully kitted out legal track but dont quote me lol