• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Clarkson - Top Gear off air.

atom3624

They were probably dragging it out, hoping for it to die down .... not gone away 'though!

DD on TG?

Stranger things.

We'll see old Triumph Spitfires and Morris Minors now!!

Healey 3000 if we're lucky.

Al.

Good im glad he's been sacked. Sends out the correct message that bullies in the work place wont be tolerated.

Hope the producer who he attacked starts a private law suite now but he better be quick as the soon to be X Mrs clarkson will be having at least half

of his 30 million fortune lol

• Like 2

Good im glad he's been sacked. Sends out the correct message that bullies in the work place wont be tolerated.

Absolutely.

If anyone one else was attacked like this for something so trivial they would be baying for blood.

The fact that he is "popular" along with the program should have no bearing on the common sense that has to prevail in this situation.

I do wonder what plod are doin stickin their noses in when there's been no official complaint lodged. Band wagons and jumping on springs to mind, and now we're told that a 'sustained attack' is in fact 30 seconds. Really? A whole 30 seconds.

No one expects the Spanish inquisition.

Maybe it's just me, but commin from Belfast, 30 seconds of 'sustained verbal attack' is how you greet yer mates, and a physical assault ends up with an extended stay in an intensive care unit at the local hospital, not driving yourself to A&E.

I'm not sayin what he done was right, but it is a lot of fuss over what in reality was nothing much of anything, I've seen worse in a school playground.

Worse in a school playground ...followed by suspension and exclusion for anti social behaviour.

At least the kids have an excuse for acting childishly.

The bigger and more important you are, the more responsibility you have when it comes to behaviour. Laddish behaviour may have been his on-screen persona, but it was clearly the way he acted all the time. No hot food....call out for pizza. Rich bloke from a rich family, 30 million fortune, driving a car that cost more than my house..I am sure he could afford to order food in if the producer has under ordered on the foie gras and caviar. Instead he throws a tantrum, abuses the producer and then slaps him about for a bit.

Beats me why ANYONE would consider that acceptable behaviour. For those who do.....perhaps when you turn up for work tomorrow one of your work colleagues may do that to you.  Not one of your mates having a laugh mind.....someone who actually meant it and slapped you for real....I assume....should that happen....you would just consider it part of the job and carry on once you got back from hospital?

EXACTLY,well said that man.

Like i said before,Clarksons a dick head and somthing had to be done about him,

watch it turn out mrs Clarkson is having a affair with the producer of the BBC, there going to have the coin if it turns out true lol! She'd have the 15m from her half and if the producer takes him to court he'll have half what Clarkson will have left, he'll still be left with 7.5m, rrrrr bless him! Tosser! :)

Contract simply not renewed - no mention of 'sack' as such.

Remember Jonathan Ross ...

BBC mention Top Gear will return next year ...

Wonder what that means .......  :whistling:

Al.

The thing is hammond and mays names have only come about through the show that he did

Any how the pair of them also have basically realised they will be back just via a different source curently going to be netflix