• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ESC to motor wires need extending

Rollinlow

I've got a 2nd hand mamba Max ESC as my speed passion one went up, I need to extend the 3 wires to to motor they have the bullets for the speed passion motor on, I wanted to just extend them not resolder them any one know anywhere to get the extensions that are 13awg or will take the amp,or any one want to make some for me cheers.

To extend the wires you going to need to solder new wires to the ESC (of you can) or try and lengthen the current wire buy soldering more wire to the current wire (won't look great)

If you need any soldering done drop Bez an email and he'll be happy to help you.

Just buy 6.5mm bullets for the ESC end as that's the size that plugs into the ESC. Then you'll need females for the motor end, whatever size is on the motor now. Then get 10awg cable and Heatshrink and make your own.

Job done.

I have just done this to my slash. Got some gold male & female bullet connectors and some wire and soldered it all together. got all the bits off of ebay.