• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Carisma RTR 1/24 GT24B 4WD Off-Road Buggy

53HRA

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered mine from MS them last week, but no expected delivery date yet. For the price it seemed wrong not to.

Edited by Si Coe

I was thinking of getting one to play in the house with but after seeing a couple of videos of them, they're insanely fast for the size and a wee bit too quick for my livingroom...

Forgot about this, ordering one later with few goodies :P

Looks like I can use my 2s lipos have already for amz an losi truggy

Got mine yesterday. It comes with the 12t pinion installed and a 1S lipo and its a bit slow out of the box. I'm using the 2S lipo out of my Tz4 which just about fits in the tray. Even then on the 12t pinion it was slightly disappointing compared to the Tz4, mostly as its a fair bit larger and heavier. The 14t pinion has really helped wake it up though.

What I will say its the Carisma are listing this under their onroad range and with good reason. It is less of an offroader than the Losi Micro T which is smaller but has better ground clearance!

Currently on the stock shocks as the oil filled ones aren't in UK stock yet. Will upgrade when available along with carbon towers because, well because carbon.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...