• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Little Monster...... Pro-line Pro MT

.AJ.

Yea I'm really impressed with the whole package, the Trencher's work really well, the grass was really slippery and they hooked up great, she would wheelie on demand even when blipping the throttle at speed

Looks to be going really well.

It looks slightly too springy and slightly underdamped - possibly less preload and thicker oil / fewer holes.

Sometimes meddling improves nothing!

Running well.

Al.

Had a run in with a Barbecue pit

20150201_082633_zpsuoilaew2.jpg

I was unsighted as I was at the bottom of the hill, I walked up to see what the loud noise was and saw this, guess I hit it square on the front bumper, on closer inspection there isn't even a mark on the Truck :lol:

Handles lovely mate, even tho it's a MT you have to remember underneath its a race grade SCT with a shorter chassis and fat wheels

Also pleased to report the BEC on the SC8WP handles the servo perfectly

• Like 1

So, having dropped this purchase into conversation, rolled eyes and a deep sigh from our lass were the result ;)

Mr Roberts, apparently you're a bad influence and are now required to convert the garage into man cave asap, thanks :)

• Like 1

I really like the look of this. Looks nice and drive able as well. Jumps really level. 2s looks plenty for it as well.

I was considering 3s for mine but I might not bother after watching this.

Great build, bet you are really happy with it. Paint job looks good too.

I really like the look of this. Looks nice and drive able as well. Jumps really level. 2s looks plenty for it as well.

I was considering 3s for mine but I might not bother after watching this.

Great build, bet you are really happy with it. Paint job looks good too.

You got one?

Some parts I ordered from Apex the same day as the kit have finally turned up.......

Tower braces and a Front plate brace/transponder mount

20150203_134230-1_zpso49zs9go.jpg

Pointless using the Front plate brace now as I have fitted the RX on top of the stock brace