• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

STOLEN / ROBBED

John_RCModelz

How long are you leaving this open for? Other people who have been working all day too may want to chip in and help :) maybe get her some pampering too (spa) :)

i was leaving it till Friday next week but as we have allready got the funds together (WOW ONE DAY) i will leave it till monday and then we can send the car and arrange the gift for his wife (all suggestions welcome) Hope this is ok for everyone.

• Like 1

Ill dye the yama buggy and take all you guys a few pictures of it all in pink its going to be just sat there doing nothing now IVE GOT A NEW KM WOW I cant wait guys I thank you all so much, when I get the new phone (on its way) ill have a decent camera to take all the pictures im going to take on my new journey with my new baja experience, that was hard to say it feels weird

• Like 1

Ill dye the yama buggy and take all you guys a few pictures of it all in pink its going to be just sat there doing nothing now IVE GOT A NEW KM WOW I cant wait guys I thank you all so much, when I get the new phone (on its way) ill have a decent camera to take all the pictures im going to take on my new journey with my new baja experience, that was hard to say it feels weird

The countdown begins again tic toc.....how many hours till tuesday

His and Hers that would be awsome

As a retailer, you'll love it. Speaking as the bloke that built his wife a badger, expecting it to be fun, it has cost me a fortune, seldom gets used so I still bash alone and I have to ask permission to use it anyway!! ;)

Im soooooo exited can you remember what its like to get a new one on its way? Me and michelle are going to be at rc modelz for around 12 ish afternoon on monday, so hopefully some of you can make it that donated for this most generous kind thing that you all have done im so gratfull its amazing and overwhelming, michelle is looking forward to saying the very big thank you's to you all aswell, thanks again steve & michelle

I cant beleive it its not sinking in, michelle's a bit happier now im a bit happier theres a bit of a smile coming, im really looking forward togoing up to rc mmodelz on monday iv now got somthing to look forward to, maybe take my mind off things.

can we just thank everyone and we promise we will get through all thats donated and sent kind and warming words iv got everyone's pm contact details and we'll be in touch very soon pursonally thanks so much. Steve & Michelle xxxxx

I cant beleive it its not sinking in, michelle's a bit happier now im a bit happier theres a bit of a smile coming, im really looking forward togoing up to rc mmodelz on monday iv now got somthing to look forward to, maybe take my mind off things.

can we just thank everyone and we promise we will get through all thats donated and sent kind and warming words iv got everyone's pm contact details and we'll be in touch very soon pursonally thanks so much. Steve & Michelle xxxxx

Well I guess I will see you both on monday

We want selfie pics of some double thumbs up & smiles with the badger!

• Like 3