• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

STOLEN / ROBBED

John_RCModelz

It shows how great of a comunity this place really is.

its already putting the faith back into it again because I thought id lost all faith in this world/country, theres definitely very nice people around still but clearly theres still some that are the scum of this earth

its already putting the faith back into it again because I thought id lost all faith in this world/country, theres definitely very nice people around still but clearly theres still some that are the scum of this earth

The world is an amazing place there are just a few error in it that make it look bad

• Like 1

Its so difficult this one because I say ill never trust anyone again its crazy and then people like all you guys show there faces and make me change my mind about that now, its amazing what a bit of sleep has done, I opened my eyes to this this morning, first bit of sleep iv managed all week

I'm done.

Chin up flatout! don't let the few ruin it. The world is full of decent folk, all you can do is keep your wits about you and take sensible precautions while trying to keep an open mind. I try not to pre-judge anyone and am often pleasantly suprised. You've both had a bad experience, hopefully you can learn what you can from it and move on a stronger/wiser person.

All the time we can keep scum like that a minority the better. This thread is a great example of human nature at its best, well done chaps.

Thanks RCmodelz, very nice touch of you there...and Sean-VRS for organising and to all the other contributors.

Nice to see such a great display of community spirit and heartfelt generosity. 

:thumbsup:  

Edited by NITO
  • Like 3

It will take the time it takes for you both to come to terms with what happened. Is there a victim support charity in your area? It may be helpful to speak to them, when you feel ready of course.

In the meantime, fit door chains and a peephole, that way you can see who is knocking.

• Like 1

in this world there are a few bad apples with a bitter taste. but most of the

apples are good people with hearts and minds.

MSUK holds a big meet up where all the guys turn up have a good bashing session 

and a general get way. the usual broken truck antics from huge jumps etc

and the large scale boys well they just eat up the grassy area lol. 

anyways throw me a PM with a mailing address, im in for the donation to !!

maybe if we get a few pennys extra we can get mrs Flatout a bunch of nice flowers

and a box o choco's to 

• Like 2

I'm currently in a stinky ol boiler room, but when I'm back later I'll be donating, keep the faith! There are still decent people out there!

and that you guys are proving, id come and help you pal but im so tired I wouldnt be any use pal

20 sent this forums been good to me and ive been where you are mate. I lost everything but most importantly every single friend running from it after taking it 2yrs. But now 5yrs on its a passing thought only but i know what its like to not feel safe at home. 

20 sent this forums been good to me and ive been where you are mate. I lost everything but most importantly every single friend running from it after taking it 2yrs. But now 5yrs on its a passing thought only but i know what its like to not feel safe at home.

every noise every bump, I sleep with a ww1 bayenet next to me and carry it around the house like some sort of nutter and the mrs, I cant even go to the toilet with out it,

in this world there are a few bad apples with a bitter taste. but most of the

apples are good people with hearts and minds.

MSUK holds a big meet up where all the guys turn up have a good bashing session 

and a general get way. the usual broken truck antics from huge jumps etc

and the large scale boys well they just eat up the grassy area lol. 

anyways throw me a PM with a mailing address, im in for the donation to !!

maybe if we get a few pennys extra we can get mrs Flatout a bunch of nice flowers

and a box o choco's to 

What address would you like

For paypal its ***We have received enough donations, thank-you!***

its highly unusual for crims to return to a scene of crime,

its one of their rules, you dont go back to contaminate and possible leave more evidence. 

it takes time to heal, but thats nature for us. 

done my little bit, but its time to forget the past and make your self a future for both you and the wifey.

and remember victim support is free and they do listen and give advice to to help you along the path to recovery.

if you have been offered this take it up my dear friend. 

anyways no more waterworks, we dont want another flooding on our hands in the uk the last one was bad enough lol.

mind you it would keep the crawler guys happy mudbogging .

• Like 2