• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hello from East Anglia

stevo_m

Hi everyone.

Just been having a look at your excellent site.

I'm just getting back into the car scene after 5 years away, flying model aircraft, a vid of my current show model.

Pitts12

A Pitts model12 with a Mackay 250cc 5 cylinder radial.

Anyway, i'm getting bored of that and fancy getting back into the track stuff.

Currently i've got a Traxxas Revo, with quite alot of the bling hop-ups, but stock engine. I've also just taken delivery of a Baja 5b, which i've just setup and had a very quick blast with this evening. Awesome fun.

I look forward to asking lots of questions and hopefully getting some answers back!!

Steve

welcome

i dont know where in east anglia you are but we have a track ( www.srcoffroad.co.uk) if your not too far away give us a visit :good:

Thanks for the offer, I see your Ipswich.

I'm between Fakenham and Kings Lynn, so the other side!! Perhaps in the summer I'll come and say hello though, I've been watching your excellent videos from your site, looks good!

I'm looking to join EA Offroad near Ely, just need the time to get over there!!

Steve

Thanks for the offer, I see your Ipswich.

I'm between Fakenham and Kings Lynn, so the other side!! Perhaps in the summer I'll come and say hello though, I've been watching your excellent videos from your site, looks good!

I'm looking to join EA Offroad near Ely, just need the time to get over there!!

Steve

ahh ok, EA offroad is a good club, they are all geting petrols lately

i think they are coming up to SRC sometime aswell for a race

welcome mate i fly petrol planes but smaller than that at tees side model flyers club got got into nitro rc still fly the little electrics :good: also did you find them easyer to fly than it looks

Flying isn't easy and it takes a long time to learn.

The bigger the model is, the better they fly IMHO this is mainly due to them getting closer scale wise to the full size.

Trouble is, the bigger they are the harder they hit the ground and the deeper the hole is, and your pockets need to be.

Steve