• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

KM X2 due soon..

Bigjimknickers

We are still not getting to the crux of the outstanding challenge here, in-so-much as 'loads' have been sold and not one 'long term' & 'trusted' member on here can stand up and provide an objective review after running and X2 'properly'?  

Why not?

@John, if your customers can't vouch for the X2, please provide one of these trucks to someone to review.  Several have offered on this thread and their feedback and review would be useful to everyone...?  If its as good as you suggest, there is nothing to fear and only upside from doing this...!

But I ask you.

Did HPI do that?

Did Losi do that?

Does any other company you know of send their new RC's to someone on this Forum?

I don't recall anyone doing it, at least as long as I've been on this Forum anyway.

But I ask you.

Did HPI do that?

Did Losi do that?

Does any other company you know of send their new RC's to someone on this Forum?

I don't recall anyone doing it, at least as long as I've been on this Forum anyway.

OHO, how do they promote their products then?  Hemistorm and other reviewers get the products from where?  Just because KM are too short sighted to do something. 

RCModelzzzz get commercial advantage from their presence on here.  If you're the only one selling into a market, you need to promote into that market right?  Which is the biggest and best UK RC model forum?  Local market promotion, (a loan of a car to a member) when you have a supply monopoly as RCModelzzzzz do, should be a complete no brainer......

• Like 2

That's all well and good, but if he's selling it in high enough quantities, why hand one out? Even on loan it's going to end up as a low value item because it's used.

Now if he was struggling to shift units, then yes, it might be worth the expense of getting a review done.

• Like 2

OHO, how do they promote their products then?  Hemistorm and other reviewers get the products from where?  Just because KM are too short sighted to do something. 

RCModelzzzz get commercial advantage from their presence on here.  If you're the only one selling into a market, you need to promote into that market right?  Which is the biggest and best UK RC model forum?  Local market promotion, (a loan of a car to a member) when you have a supply monopoly as RCModelzzzzz do, should be a complete no brainer......

I'm not sure how you think they're struggling to promote or sell them though.

Plenty of folk on the KM page I run on Facebook are happy with their purchases.

Just because they aren't on this particular Forum, doesn't make their reviews/thoughts/opinions any less valid.

I'm still failing to see why they should just give/loan an RC to someone, for the sake of reviewing it.

If you want to know EXACTLY what it's like.... Put your hand in your pocket and let us know :yes::thumbsup:

• Like 1

OHO - I never realised you weren't impartial, makes sense now!    :yawn:

Flogging a dead horse comes to mind....I shall decline to comment further and stick to the product I know is the best large scale car ever build, the Losi 5iveT...... :banghead: