• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

msuk stickers?

turtletom100

So my brother has bought a savage xl used and it has a msuk sticker on the shell. I am looking to spray and dip a new shell myself in the next couple months for both cars.

I have got optifuel stickers for the nitro and also got some monster stickers coming thanks to another member on here but was wondering where do I purchase the msuk ones from or do you get given some when you go to a gold member?

PM me your address turtletom,i've got loads of sets sitting around mate. When they first came out i went mad and bought about 15 sheets :lol:

Generally you do get a free sheet when a car is purchased though :good:

Thankyou very much you are an absolute star. :-)

I ordered a hyper Ss electric roller and others bits. I never received any msuk stickers - pants

53HRA pls have you got any up for grabs - I have some pennies for a sheet or two. Thanks

Sent from my RM-885_eu_euro1_290 using Tapatalk

Edited by Jaycool

I ordered a hyper Ss electric roller and others bits. I never received any msuk stickers - pants53HRA pls have you got any up for grabs - I have some pennies for a sheet or two. ThanksSent from my RM-885_eu_euro1_290 using Tapatalk

You can order them via that link above pal. 53HRA might not have any left. If you don't get a reply you can go there and order them.

Modelsport sent me a decal sheet with my pro line bodyshell. Check your box as I was tearing mine up and putting it in the bin when the decal sheet fell out!

• 2 weeks later...

Got handed a few sheets today, in store by the boss man himself, along with an out of date RC magazine - THAT is how to look after your regulars ;) (I was buying 'stuff' btw)

Official line is dispatched with kits only, so if you receive a sheet with owt else, he happy ;)