• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

BJK's KM002C

Bigjimknickers

Not catching on the airfilter is it? The linkage I mean?

I had the same problem where although the servo would return to the right spot, the linkage was catching on the airfilter or fuel tube, stopping it from returning all the way after breaking. I got fed up with it in the end and bought a Yamadude linkage from Bashfest in May. Awesome linkage in my opinion and no problems since. I've also picked up some of the collets so I can ditch the black plastic adjuster on the end that adjusts the brakes.

KM ftw

• Like 1

You might be able to sort it temporarily by twisting the black plastic part where the two linkages meet. So its sitting parallel to the air filter. Its only a temp fix though until it twists itself back again.

Top man!

Just tried this and yes, it was that all along!

Saved me

• Like 1

Jim, I picked up a full set of the rovan tarmac busters from hobbyking international warehouse for naff all, slipped through customs as well, have fared fine on a bl set up...

• Like 2

Cheers mate, got any suggestions for proper road tyres? On a budget?

i have a brand new set of rovan on road wheels and tyres, wheels are gen hpi, brand new and there pretty decent, mail me if you want a price on them, or i can just sell the tyres on there own.

• Like 1

i have a brand new set of rovan on road wheels and tyres, wheels are gen hpi, brand new and there pretty decent, mail me if you want a price on them, or i can just sell the tyres on there own.

Yes mate, pm me best price posted please, I'll need wheels & tyres.

No it's a different mod as they are held with a c-clip and the c-clip loves to pop off into the distance never to be seen again.

Most people again do the bolt and nut through the centre and washer on the rear of the axle so it doesn't ever come off :)

Edited by Feedtheinferno

Another question, Are the grey parts plastic, Or are they dyed nylon parts.

Also noticed there are some price savings on kits, 002A or B are down to

Edited by babylon

When mine runs right, which it is now it has a fresh NGK plug, it shifts very well, its a ported 30.5cc, I had the 002tx with a 29cc engine & I think this is faster, but not much. IMO the alloy upgrades are pretty nice & worth the extra.

I don't know if the parts are plastic or nylon.