• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's TLR SCTE 2.0

I just had a go at mod, I started a thread and he just spammed the **** out of it with a few other members with off topic stuff, so I kicked off, never liked that forum anyway :lol:

Edited by .AJ.

I would love a hydro dipped shell but I doubt I could allow myself to pay the price ide expect they are. That grave robber medick got looked amazing I hope that does take off on here. Anyone know what prices people usually ask?

Look forward to see the paint scheme for this tho aj im getting bored of my revo shell and fancy something nice on a raptor shell. Plasma green lightning mayb.

Moaning time :lol:

I can across a couple issues with the kit

1: lower shock caps are really tight fitting, this is a well known issue with these kits and better fitting caps have been issued in the US FOC

2: diff case screws are soft as cheese, I replaced these when I built the kit

3: I had one odd turnbuckle in the kit for some reason

20140618_103509_zps8bmaypxg.jpg

4: one of the wheel CVDs is cracked

20140624_110716_zpsfyvpgkwd.jpg

20140624_110746_zpswyxmynfz.jpg

All these issues have been put to Horizon Hobbies UK, just waiting to hear back now :)

Edited by .AJ.

What're we looking at, the Crack in the end of the drive shaft? That's bad QC, but surely they'll just replace it as you've not even run it yet, have you?

Yea the crack, it ain't even had a motor put in it yet :lol: