• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lynx 4S - Four Channel Pistol Grip Radio System

53HRA

bonDVh3.jpg

Product Description

Rev Your Engines!!! The sleek, new Lynx 4S has arrived! Designed from the ground up for the avid racer yet versatile and economical enough for the everyday driver, the Lynx 4S arms all RC enthusiasts with the power, control and speed required to dominate the podium! The convenient micro SD card slot allows storage expansion of the radio

Noj, it needs a music facilty so it can sing "Good bye, good bye, I'm leaving you goodbye .... " when it loses signal and your car heads for the distance out of control.

Maybe a quick burst of The Crazy World of Arthur Brown or the Prodigy when your ESC overloads....

I am sure they programmed it with a number of hilarious telemetry linked tunes to brighten your bashing sessions :)

Odd looking radio this one though. I can't decide if it's butt ugly, or purposeful. May be both

Why would anyone compare this completely unknown make and model to a mega spec'ed Futaba?? I'm pretty sure the likes of Futaba, Sanwa and Ko Propo ain't having sleepless nights over this one :lol:

Its not an unknown make, its Hitec who have been making RC radios for as long as the three you mentioned. They aren't currently a popular brand in the UK but they have been in the past.

I appreciate the fact that it plays music, but I think I'd rather buy an iPod nano for that, so that my Touch doesn't fill my whole pocket.

I like that it has an audio jack and can play music, it's a little gimmicky but cool at the same time since I doubt it has any kind of synthesizer or bass boost - I actually think the radio looks awesome, the only thing I don't like is the screen. What's with this whole sideways screen trend that's going on with radios these days, would much prefer a Spektrum style phone orientation (If you know what I mean).

Also, that scroll wheel looks a little awkward to get at, again - Spektrum reference.

Oh, and the steering wheel looks downright awesome - love that clean professional look...