• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MaxAmps Water-Cooled Hard-Case LiPo Kit

hells

After reviewing the Traxxas Spartan recently, in our parent publication, RC Driver, I am all about finding other reasons to have to take it out again. It has already seen quite a bit of time on the water. I want to make sure I take every precaution to keep it in running order. The cooling system uses the rudder and tubing to send water through the ESC and around the motor and it does it efficiently. Since the boat requires LiPos to reach its performance potential it

Edited by 53HRA

Surely a pack of such mega spec would never get hot under heavy load?? What a lot of guff :xd:

Oh and the Traxxas Spartan is a terrible boat with very flawed electrics and handling :lol:

Most things traxxas are massively floored with terribke handeling. These over priced gimmicks would fit right in. Bet they sell in the thousands in America.

water cooled lipos ..... yeah...right :)

Is that to stop them heating or is it an onboard fire extinguishing setup!

Just another fine example of solving a problem people don't have with a gimmick they don't need. What will they think of next!