• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

trouble with Funshobby website

Royal Male

Evening,

I'm struggling with placing an order on Funshobby, can't put items in shopping basket or register? Anyone had similar issues?

Cheers

not seen this website before, but i just checked and its not working for me either, so its not just you  :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with Funshobby. Used them many times before and am on thir mailing list for offers etc.

They do appear to have a problem with their website at the moment though. I can add items to the cart, but when you go to the cart...there is nothing. I'd check back in a day or so, as I am sure they will fix the issue.

I've always had good service from them in the past....and they are definitely not a scam site.

Hi craig :thumbsup:  , i have never login in my self as when i go to pay i pay as a guest and throught paypal and waited 4 days for delivery which is spot on , i have brought 4 brushless combos off there and few other bits

There is nothing wrong using Funshobby, loads of people have used them before myself included.  But they are updating the website from the 6th to the15th, I had the same issues and emailed them to ask last weekend.

Edited by cyronn
  • Like 1

Still not able to put items in my basket and I have emailed all 3 address with no response?? May have to find an alternative because I need this for early June

The last I heard is its a family run business and their son has been taken ill so emails etc may be few and far between :) very nice and helpful though at fusion hobbies. You also get free sweeties in the post nom nom

Fusion Hobbies have nothing to do with FunsHobby :lol:

I think you quoted the wrong quote ;)

Afraid not, the thread is about FunsHobby and you're talking about Fusion Hobbies. Never mind!

Anyway back on topic...I've never had any issues with FunsHobby in the past, but tried to make a purchase last week and couldn't. Seems they've been having issues for a few days now?

As cyronn said, they are updating and re-building their website.

The e-mail i got from their newsletter said from the 6th to the 15th of may but it understandable if it isnt working yet as it only a day after the quoted date.

Id just give it time, should be functional soon. 

Also the e-mail said when the updating has finished there will be a big promotion going on so id just hold tight until its sorted :)

• Like 1