• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what toy to buy next

spannamonkey

Hi I'm new to the rc scene bout a hpi firestorm flux 2.4ghz, which I love so far especially after figuring out motor was wrong way round.

Any way I wanted advice on what to save for next I want a 1/8 truck and was considering one of the dhks a zombie A maximum or the nitro mazimus was wandering if anyone has experience of these as to what's faster and better built for abuse/ waterproof etc happy with nitro or electric so that's not a factor.

Cheers

Like the guy above said whoooooooo. Pick from stock on ms or other sites will be easier to get parts and hop ups if something breaks.

I would go for the thunder tiger mt4 or mta. But depends on budget all I do know seen them close up and they can take abuse.

They are 1/8 think one is waterproof not sure. Best to look around bit more and narrow down choice to two.

I have a DHK buggy, which is pretty strong and takes quite a lot of abuse, so I imagine a DHK truck would be just as good. I'd certainly consider one if that was what I was after.

Spares are actually quite easy to get hold of from Wheelspin Models.