• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

"VINTAGE" or "RETRO" r/c owners thread.

Gaz!

Could well be a super fighter shell FS Gaz, I'll let you know.... :thumbsup:

I LOVE MI TAMIYAS  :sorcerer:  :bounce:  :clapping:  :yahoo:  :drinks:

keep me posted please mate  :thumbsup:

100% with you on the tamiyas, theres just something about them, just about to finish my horny hopper project.

best get some more pics up of my growing tamiya collection  :whistling:

• Like 2

Tamiya Fanbois Anonymous?

"Hello, my name's Chewie and I haven't bought a Tamiya kit for 2 years, my life's becoming unbearable"

well im in that group too.

out of the 9 rc i own, 7 of those are tamiya.... :whistling:

I guess my wife and I are too then. We have 22 functioning RCs between us, 20 of which are Tamiyas. And there are enough parts under our bed to build at least another 2 more...

• Like 2

I used to help a friend work on his original Grasshopper 2, that thing was an absolute nightmare. When the throttle was working the steering gave up, when we swapped out the steering servo ( yep you guessed it!) the throttle servo packed up. Once both servos were functioning the motor died and the acoms transmitter as well! In the end he sold it and bought a re-release grasshopper after having a go with mine.

Ben.

My default eBay search is 'tamiya'. Worse than crack for addiction, I tell thee!!

A good one is vintage you come up with everything just refine the catagory to Rc and your laughing

A good one is vintage you come up with everything just refine the catagory to Rc and your laughing

Soon as you put vintage in the search, they're laughing. There's a box, an empty box, for the bargain price of

Lol, Vintage Tamiya is always great for dreamers...

Saying that.....watching a mint df03ra Integrale and a bnib 037 at the moment....

No empty boxes tho ;)