• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Gutted

53HRA

I now know why I never fixed my leaky shed....too wet to go up in flames !

Poor guy....insurance prob wont cover that sort of kit :shockingscary:

I don't see why it wouldn't cover it, but what price do you put on time and effort for building, upgrading etc. i would be horrified if this was me. Poor guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it depends what cover he has...some companies would limit the payout unless you specify that there are valuable items stored.

Exact same thing happend to the PE shed at my primary school when I was a nipper...whole  lot was razed... all the kit destroyed.

Thats harsh , I would be gutted. I would donate a couple of quid to him, and now 1500 others do the same and he will be sorted.

Fireworks suck arse. 

Couldnt agree more. Had to sit up till after midnight with one of my dogs as the fireworks were driving him nuts. Feel for the poor devil that lost his cars I know I would be gutted to.

This is horrible news and shows how dangerous these things can be. My neighbours had a display the other night and some rockets went into the sky but never exploded, wonder where they are now? and one rocket they stuck in the ground  :whistling:  and not the provided launcher and it sat there a light on the ground and then all of a sudden shot up at an angle across their back fence and exploded in the garden at the rear and they laughed thought it was funny, go figure. I know the rocket was put straight in the ground as she told me they had .........